A rare opportunity is available to join our team, which is expanding with our growth plans. The office is a buzzing environment working closely with designers, contract managers and the directors, everyone is in one place!
Projects range from extensions, single dwellings, large residential sites and educational builds. We invite self builders, local builders and national companies to work with us, and have a extensive portfolio of beautiful developments across the South West.
As Quantity Surveyor/ Estimator for Truro Timber Frame you will need:
- Degree in quantity surveying
- Preparation of quotations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Construction knowledge, preferably timber frame
- Attention to detail
- To provide full support for all financial and contractual control
- Contractual intelligence
- Achieve deadlines
- Strong organisational and negotiating skills
- Previous timber frame experience in a similar role
- Legal expertise
- Record of budget management
We invite you to send your CV if you have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and passionate about construction.
** Salary dependent on applicant **