All structural timber components up to Roof level are treated with preservative to comply with Building regulations 1995.
- Structural calculation, assembly drawings and detail are supplied by Truro Timber Frames Ltd For Submission to Local Authority By The Client or Clients representative
- No allowance has been made for the design of substructure or traditional build elements.
- Our design Will comply with building regulations current at time Quotation. If these change before manufacture of frame then we reserve the right to review Quotation and amend where applicable.
- Any re-design work may be subject to additional charges, if changes are made after you have approved the timber order
- All deliveries must be signed for.
- We reserve the right to change our specifications should this prove necessary
- Any special joinery items contained in this specification may result in delivery notice periods being extended.
- We will satisfy reasonable sub-contract requirements with respect to employers and public liability insurance. All other risks including contractors all risks must be provided by you.
- No scaffold allowance will be allowed for as this is the responsibility of main contractor/customer