These 10 affordable terraced dwellings built to a very high standard in the village of Fraddon central Cornwall, England.
The properties have been finished with locally sourced natural stone and rendered to give a contemporary look. These two bedroom new houses offering quality fittings including a range of Shaker style kitchen units with solid wood worktop surfaces, integrated appliances, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, contemporary design white sanitary ware in bathroom and cloakroom, fitted carpets to bedrooms and laminate flooring to hall, lounge and kitchen. Allocated parking space.
Situated near Brewers Fayre, The Penhale Round, beside the A30 is said to be built on the site of a prehistoric settlement (or in the least named after it) that has had evidence of occupation excavated dating back to Middle Bronze Age (circa 1300-900BC).
- 147mm external wall vac vac treated Timber Frame
- Engineered 253mm metal webbed Joist system
- Structural Steel work
- Engineered 253mm metal webbed Joist roof system
- 21mm spruce Flooring System
- 89mm Internal Timber Frame Panels
- 140mm – 0.35 flexi slab
- Foil internal vapour membrane barrier
- 38mm service void baton
- Achieving 0.20 U Value on frame